Home Security Systems & Cameras
Serving: North Idaho & Spokane Washington Areas
Protect your home and office with expert security camera installation from Media Controlled. We provide a variety of security camera systems and reliable installation services for all types of properties.
Essential Components of a Security Camera System
The three critical components of a security system include video cameras, recording devices, and display units.
Cameras for surveillance systems are of different types. We help you to determine the right camera system based on your specific requirements. Choose between wired or wireless, single or multiple units, and indoor or outdoor cameras.
We can help with security camera installation for the day as well as night vision. We guide you with the camera placement plan. We ensure optimal views of your property with minimal drilling and wiring tasks.
Video Recording devices
Recording devices help in assessment, investigation, and evidence collection. Two types of recording devices are used with surveillance systems – DVR and NVR. Both recorders offer remote monitoring capability and HD recording.
DVR uses analog cameras, a power supply cable, and a coaxial cable for video output. NVR uses IP cameras and is based on the PoE (Power over Ethernet) technology. The recorders differ from one another in their way of transmission of the recorded data.
Monitors for Display
You can monitor your space, on a real-time basis, through an easy-to-use application from your mobile device. For a larger property, you may require special monitor screens for better clarity. We can help you establish the complete setup and provide display screens with higher resolution and video signal capability.
Why Do You Need a Surveillance System?
The security camera system can let you see the entire property instantly from your smartphone. It helps perfect your existing security system, prevent a burglary, or fire accident, get hold of a perpetrator, and give you a sense of safety.
We have years of experience in providing surveillance solutions for homes and businesses. With a well-trained team of professionals and the commitment to deliver the best technology solutions, Media Controlled offers advanced and custom-tailored security camera installation services for all.
Security Camera Installation Checklist
- Video Cameras
- Network Video Recorder (IP cameras, ethernet cables, recorder)
- Digital Video Recorder (Analog cameras, coaxial cables, AD encoder)
- Weather Shields for outdoor cameras
- Mounting Bracket
- Power Supply / Batteries for Camera
- Monitoring Device
- Motion sensors (optional)
Four Benefits of Hiring a Professional for Security Camera Installation
- Access to the right products: We understand the different types and brands of surveillance system components and can help you pick the most appropriate ones.
- Special Installation Tools: We make the security camera installation process simpler and more efficient using our special tools and expertise.
- Save More Time: Security camera installation can be complicated for the layman. Our experts will take care of the complete process within a short span.
- Best Results: We apply our skills and knowledge from the start to ensure optimal results.
Also, we provide expert security suggestions and offer professional maintenance and support. With Media Controlled, your safety is never compromised!
Camera surveillance systems are more intelligent and more effective than ever. Call us to know more about surveillance camera installation and how we can help you.
From our Blog
As of 2021, nearly 40% of Americans own a home security product, and that number is steadily growing. Among the long list of home security devices, cameras are one of the most popular, with 31% of homeowners owning at least one. With recent advancements in technology,...